Friday, 26 March 2010

A job hunting we will go...

"May you live in interesting times." If this ever was an old Chinese curse, someone went and meant it. The thought of my contract coming to an end next week while the UK still appears to be deep in recession is rather terrifying.

Studying and working on my novel have both taken a dive this last couple of weeks as I've begun to spend more spare time job hunting. I need to get back on track with those goals soon but uncertainty over how long it will take to get a new contract has pushed getting a job right to the top of my priorities.

There does seem to be more jobs being advertised which is encouraging. If you know of anyone who needs a Business Intelligence or VBA database/application developer, do let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment