Thursday, 17 June 2010

Focus

Goal 97 To finish writing these goals! Tonight!
When I wrote that goal, I was tired, the enjoyment had gone and I just wanted it to be over!
For the last few weeks I've felt like that about my degree. I'm now a day late on my latest assignment and although I received an extension, I can't afford to be much later. The next three assignments are due in quick succession, one each month. At some point I need to prepare for my exam in October.
I know in my head I need to just keep plugging away but I also understand why people sometimes quit.
I suspect I need to get my focus back on why I'm doing this. But as I prepare to leave the train for another day on the treadmill, It is hard to see.

1 comment:

  1. Why don't you write another blog post about what it is you're doing exactly and why you decided to do it?

    It would be interesting to read and might help you to recover some of your focus!

    ReplyDelete