Tuesday, 2 November 2010

Calling Mumbai

I would rather avoid it but when our home phone went completely dead this morning and our broadband also died, there was no choice but to call that national rate number on my mobile.

We are in the process of changing providers from Talk Talk. After benefitting from ultra cheap phone and broadband with Tiscali for a few years, Talk Talk's takeover has resulted in only one thing, higher prices. I did wonder if they had simply cut us off this morning. Neither Tiscali or Talk Talk have provided good customer service but I am assured by my Indian friend this is simply a fault. In three days, hopefully we will be with a new supplier. I don't want to hope too much for improved service...

I'm now borrowing a neighbours broadband. I would thank them but I don't know who is providing an unsecured wireless connection...

Okay, procrastination over, time to hit my daily word count...

Update at 13:30 - 541 words written. Starting to think about plot again.

No comments:

Post a Comment