Thursday, 29 September 2011

NaNoWriMo prep - oranges and lemons and 32 days to go

I've been squeezing oranges and lemons to boost my vitamin C intake. I bought enough multivitamins and iron pills on Tuesday to do me until Christmas and have begun taking them. Been in bed by 10:30pm all week and up at 6:30.

I no longer feel like I'm coming down with a cold and while I'm still struggling with getting up each morning, every day I write is a day I get better at writing every day!

I've only managed half and hour of writing each day but have written upwards of 700 words in that time which bodes well for writing 2,300 in under two hours.

The story I've been working on this week is almost completed. It is not saleable but how many first drafts are? I'm just glad to be writing regularly.

Just over a month to go till NaNoWriMo. Have you signed up yet? What are you doing to prepare?

No comments:

Post a Comment