Thursday, 13 October 2011

My 100 goals now available on Kindle!

If you are one of the first people to subscribe to this blog through Amazon Kindle then welcome!

My 100 goals is a blog sharing my journey to complete my goals and encouraging you to set and achieve goals of your own.

In 2009 I was reading through Brian Tracy's book Goals!: How to Get Everything You Want - Faster Than You Ever Thought Possible and found a section where he discusses writing down 100 goals you want to achieve in your lifetime. He suggests that everyone he knows who has done this starts to see those goals achieved in a much shorter time than they thought possible.

I decided to give it a go and on 28 October 2009 I sat for two hours and wrote down 100 goals I want to achieve. You can read more about it here.

I'm a husband, a father; a writer and a Christian. I'm writing several novels and will be taking part in National Novel Writing Month this November - for the first time. I aim to complete a new 50,000 word novel. Maybe someday soon you can read it on the Kindle...;)

Do you have any dreams or aspirations that seem impossibly far from your reach? I'm not going to write that everything is possible but I have come to believe that we can achieve amazing things. You can increase your self-belief; develop methods to turn dreams into plans and action; you can set and achieve goals!

No comments:

Post a Comment