Wednesday, 23 November 2011

Is this a bog I see before me...

My favourite sentence so far in my novel:

"If they do not have a bog, one will be provided for them."

Spot the spelling mistake in the sentence above - if you can...

NaNoWriMo Update:
Todays word count: 1,750
Total words: 40,286

It has not been going well. For the third day in a row I have written less than my target word count and progressively less:
Monday: 2162
Tuesday: 1860
Wednesday: 1750

I didn't have a sick cat (Link may only work if you are signed up with NaNoWriMo) but I did have a loose tap. Tried fixing it this weekend and ended up wasting most of Saturday and all Sunday; shutting off the water for too long; removing all the pipework under the kitchen sink; and in the end buying a new tap. B&Q did rather well out of us this weekend.

So much for a needed break...

I can still meet 50K by the end of the month but I won't be blogging again unless I hit my target 2,300 words in a day.

What obstacles are in the way of your goals? What is tiring you out or holding you back?

1 comment:

  1. For bar sink and lots of other bar fixtures, copper is one of probably the most elegant materials purchased and installed in luxury bars or even in kitchen.

    ReplyDelete