Monday, 28 November 2011

lightonwings

By rights I should not be posting today. I told myself I would only post if I hit my daily target word count and I'm still aways off it.But I hit my weekly target on Saturday so that is excuse enough.

I wanted to share this post by another NaNoWriMo participant: lightonwings. She wrote it as an essay towards a university application explaining how working towards NaNo over the last few years has enabled her to learn how to better manage her time; to continue to value and spend time with family and friends; and also achieve her goals. She fully deserves to succeed.

NaNoWriMo Update:
Todays word count: 1,550
Total words: 47,676

I now have just a smidgen over my daily word target to complete 50K. I can do this! I will do this!

No comments:

Post a Comment