Friday, 25 October 2013

Goal 41 progress report

I'm almost finished!

Not what I wanted to say which was... I'm finished! But it will have to do.

Goal 41: To install a shower downstairs and decorate room

The first part of that goal is complete, it's the decorating that is now taking the time. But, I've made some good progress this week and have one more day to get all those irritating last little jobs done.

Do you ever find it difficult to fully finish a DIY job? I do. Drives my wife crazy. I can live with partially finished work in the home for far longer than I should be able to. It has inspired me to write another book though...

Don't worry, I'm not taking time away from my novel or two other non-fiction books I'm working on. But I have been planning a sequel to my "best selling" eBook: 10 Plumbing tips to save you time and money.

Since I wrote the first eBook when I was half way through the project I've wanted to finish the story. I'll tell you more about it when the actual project is actually completed but since I haven't posted in a month I wanted to at least show my face.

Our shower room is now fully functional.

I've had five face to face interviews over the past three weeks and will be starting work on a new contract on Monday.

I've written over 27,000 words towards my novel.

I've made some progress on my other non-fiction books.

I've also had another coaching session with Frank Mason - check out his site: http://www.turnkeycoaching.co.uk/. It's been good having regular sessions and being forced to think about why I do things and what holds me back. But more about that later. After writing 1,900 words this morning before breakfast (that's my shout out of the day!) I need to get my stuff together and get this shower room done and dusted (well, not actually dusted... I'll leave that to the wife... Ow, what do you mean "Cheeky!")

No comments:

Post a Comment